

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=13659575
So my friend Danna Roberts is an instructor at gold's gym. She was telling me about the new "flow rider" at the gold's gym in Ogden. It is basically a simulated water current that you can surf/boogie board on. It sounded pretty fun, so McKell and I went with her and her hubby Tyson last night. IT WAS AAAWESOME! We totally sucked at it, but I can't wait to go back. Everyone should try this at least once(but you'll want more I promise). Check out these sweet pictures. The top one is me in the middle of a barrel role. Make sure to click on the url below the picture's so you can see some rollin' in action. Watch out ocean city California, here I come(hehe).


5 comments:
Are you sure the top one isn't you just wiping out? Hee hee! I wish I could have gone so bad. Crappy I didn't get the message until the next morning! Let's plan another time to go!
Looks like you are having fun as always. So the link for the website is www.davisdarts.org I didn't actually put it together... Matt and Chelsea did. I am just helping to spread the word about it. You should check it out and tell everyone you know about it. Will you pass the word on to Verla.
Have you moved yet?
Looks like you are having fun as always. So the link for the website is www.davisdarts.org I didn't actually put it together... Matt and Chelsea did. I am just helping to spread the word about it. You should check it out and tell everyone you know about it. Will you pass the word on to Verla.
Have you moved yet?
I can't believe you really went through with it Mel! You're really moving! Anyway, we had a lot of fun last night. Blog soon so that we know what's going on in California!
Get some internet access already!
Post a Comment