LIFE

WE DO NOT REMEMBER DAYS, WE REMEMBER MOMENTS.

FAMILY PICS

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What is goose tape?


Okay, this is great! I was inside making dinner (yes this is a true story) and Brooks and Mylee were in the garage playing with our moving boxes. Brooks came in and asked me for some "goose tape."
"What?" I asked.
"Goose tape!" he replied.
"I don't know what you're talking about, Brooks."
"Mommm, I neeeed some goose tape, I know you know what it is."
"Oh do I? What is it then?"
You know Mom, the real sticky stuff that holds things together."
I couldn't help but burst out laughing when I realized that what he wanted was not in fact "goose tape" but duct tape or "duck tape"!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

That's hilarious! What a little crack up. Hey, nice picture of him by the way... ;)

-KJ said...

So funny. I knew exactly what the story would be about when I saw the title. I keep telling Spencer he can play in the moving boxes AFTER we move. I am going craaaaazy! How about I ship my kids to Cali for a few weeks? Huh huh?

k8shoe said...

But do you have a goose tape purse? I've heard those are very popular in California.

threepawfamily said...

I think I'm going to cry I'm laughing so hard!!

threepawfamily said...

by the by...this is Becki not Jeffrey as it says