LIFE

WE DO NOT REMEMBER DAYS, WE REMEMBER MOMENTS.

FAMILY PICS

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

tat,tat,tat

So, I have nothing new to add, I've been spending most of my time trying to figure out this blog thing! I just wanted to type with my brand new acrylic finger nails. That's right-I HAVE GIRLY NAILS (or sissy girly nails as Kristin put it)! A bunch of us girls went to a nail salon for pedicures and they didn't have enough pedicure seats, so 2 of us decided to do acrylic nails. I went with the more traditional site, the fingers. Lisa went the more adventuresome route and had them put them on her TOES! It actually turned out really cute!! Normally this would have taken me about 30 seconds to type--I think it's been over an hour now trying to figure out how to type with these things. How in the world am I going to work? I don't think they work very well pulling hoses or starting IV's--what was I thinking?

No comments: