He did it! With only a 39.7% pass rate for the attorney version of the February 2008 California bar exam, Dwight beat the odds and PASSED the bar!
YEA! We are so proud of you Dwight even though we never doubted that you would be one to pass the exam!
Dwight found out at 6:00 p.m. last Friday. When he came out to his car 10 minutes later, we were there waiting for his surprise congratulations celebration (good thing he passed, popping all those balloons and eating all that candy before he saw just wouldn't have been as much fun as sharing it with him).
We'll have a more official celebration later, but for tonight we went over to the spectrum and grabbed some dinner
Listened to some great music
The kids ran through the water fountains
Can you say So Cal white trash?
And for the grand finale...I had my first taste of Pinkberry frozen yogurt! Oh my! This was a VERY close second to the best thing that happened that day! (it was so good, we made another trip to the spectrum the next day for another round and of course some to take home to hold me over for the weekend).
But I've digressed, Congratulations D! We love you and are so very proud of you!!!


9 comments:
Way to go Dwight!!! This branch of the Beckstrand fam sends you much love and mucho congrats. Guess y'all will be out in Sunny California long enough for us to come visit... Yet one more good reason Dwight passed the bar.
We are so excited for you D!!! I loved his nonchalant email about it. And you were worried? Pshht!
Your kids are so cute! Glad to see you are still alive. ;)
Congrats, Dwight! It took my cousin 4 times to pass (don't tell her I told you that).
But come on, PINKBERRY is really good. You should try Red Mango (in Crystal Cove). It's the original tart frozen yogurt. Pretty yummy...
Congrats Dwight! We knew you'd do it!
YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so happy for both of you!
Congrats!! What fun pics of your kids too! Glad to see you finally updated!
Yea Yea Yea!!! Gooooooo Dwight! Fight Fight Fight for your Right Right Right to PAAARRTay!!!!! (I'm sure this sounds way cooler in my head than it does reading it)
ok I'm in a really dumb mood right now, but seriously, I wish I had a better cheer for you for such an awesome accomplishment. Nice job -not surprised at all that you are on the top end of all of this. Well Done!! I only wish for a moment that you wouldn't have passed so that you would consider coming back to UT. Sure love you guys!!
Love your blog! We're sad our time here only overlapped with yours such a short while. Glad we can keep up with you this way.
congratulations, that is truly an incredible accomplishment!
btw, in case we haven't mentioned it before... THANK YOU for linking to us, & for helping spread the just spotted love!
xoxo, K
Post a Comment