He had a great birthday and was spoiled by friends and family.
I told Brooks this was his special day and to start it off, I would make whatever he wanted for breakfast.
He chose 5 pickles and 5 scoops of ice cream...should I be worried?
And for lunch...
Popcorn and a movie with his sister Mylee.
Then off to Chuck E Cheese for a night full of pizza and fun!
Brooks also requested Disneyland and swimming as part of his birthday fun. So we managed to squeeze them in the day before and the day after his birthday.
I guess you can say he had a very happy birth"weekend"!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY--WE LOVE YOU (even if you are a handful)!




14 comments:
Ah Happy Birthday Brooks! Hmm... ice cream for breakfast AND Disney Land? Lucky...
you are a handful! but i love your stinking guts anyways! i miss you buddy and wish i could have been there for it all. i love pickles and ice cream so it would have been great. sorry i missed it. i will see you soon buddy. :)
What a cute 5 year old! I love the hand-full comment. Your family is so fun and so dang CUTE! Love, tueller fam
He's so cute! I love that he thinks like a pregnant woman. ;)
Sounds like some serious partying at the Beckstrand house, but that's nothin' new!
Looks like you had a fun weekend/birthday! Your kids are so cute! You are right, looks like we do all the same activities. We need to get together sometime!
I was looking for your email address today and I can't find it. When you get a chance, will you send it to me and also if you have Megan Buchanan's! Thanks!
Hi Mel...YOu better be planning on a visit this weekend.
Brooks is a heartbreaker. Seriously.
Ahhh...what a fun Mom! I need to come out there in a couple weeks for my birthday so that I can get spoiled rotten too!
About Sea World, PERFECT! Except, it is a little farther south than I want. But better than how far I am now:)
Happy Birthday Brooks! McKay went to Chucky Cheese for her 5th birthday...now she wants to go there again for her 6th. Crap! I wish we lived close to Disneyland cuz I'd much rather go there.
Um...are those pictures of Steve as a little kid? Spooky.
Mylee looks so tall in those pics! It sounds like Brooks had a great day - I wish we could have been there!
btw - Brooks will be getting an envelope in the mail w/ a tiny message inside from Ethan. I went to get our mail and found this tiny piece of paper that he had written a note on for Brooks and had just stuck it in the mailbox w/out anything else and put the flag up. It was so funny! We had him address an envelope so it would actually get there, so watch for it!
Hey sister?? Where are you!
I know, I know! I thought that moving to California would be a more relaxing and slower paced life style...maybe I've taken it to the extreme! Can you say LAZY-TOWN! I have no excuse. I've been around, just not doing much (well not much of what I should be doing...). I'm going to try to catch up on everything I'm behind on, including my blog :/
Excuses, excuses....
We are still waiting! Hurry up and come here this weekend so you can go to breakfast with the girls for Steph's b-day! OK? Good!
Post a Comment