Mylee's 8! This was a very much anticipated birthday for her for 2 reasons.
Ever since we moved to California, she has wanted to have a birthday party at Disneyland. Last year we went to Utah and had a party with her Utah friends, so this year we took a few of her friends to Disneyland. They had a BLAST!
Arriving at Disneyland
5 hours latter...
And still going strong!
After dinner, rides, cotton candy, more rides and TONS of fun we ended the night with a treat from the candy shop :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYLEE!
Mylee was mostly looking forward to turning eight because she has been preparing to be baptized. Mylee decided that she was ready to be baptized and she is now officially a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.


Mylee, we are so proud of your decision to be baptized and for wanting to follow Christ's example. You are so kind and loving and a wonderful example to everyone you know. We love you MyMy :)


13 comments:
I can't believe she is 8.
She looks beautiful in all of the pictures but that bottom one is amazing!
She is beautiful! Are those pics in Corona Del Mar? They turned out great. And Dwight looks amazing in his cute white jumper. Can't they update those things?!! Ha ha!
Melanie I wish I had pictures taken of my girls like that before their baptisms, they all are so darling. About the blog list...the only way I know how to have the most recent blog at the top of the list is to go to your layout and click on gadgets, then click on blog list (I think its the very first one) and then you have options that you can choose and it is one of those options. But you have to enter in all of the blog sites one at a time to do it....and with your list it would take forever. By the way I like your new blog layout!!
What a gorgeous girl! I ran into your uncle a while back, and he said you were in town for Mylee's baptism. What an awesome party at Disneyland!! Abby would die!
Love the pictures of Mylee. She's such a beauty!
Hey there! This is Kjersten's sis-in-law. Ok, here's how you can know when people have updated:
*When you sign in to your blog go to layout
*Then click on add a gadget at the top right hand side of the page
*Click on the first option which is blog list
*Then you just have to re-input all the blog addresses into there, and then done and done.
Hope that helps.
Also, Mylee sure is beautiful...congrats on turning 8--how fun!! Sounds like a dream birthday, going to Disneyland. That is amazing!
Ok, I didn't read the other comments, and someone already told you exactly how to do it! Ha!
beautiful little My My - those pictures are awesome. You did a great job sister.
Mylee is absolutely beautiful! Happy 8th to her! 8 is such a BIG one and it looks like she got the BEST of it. Hope your all doing well... Love the pictures!!!
Mel,
Hey it's Christy Cox. I'm so glad I found your blog. I can't believe how time flies. Last time I actually saw you was when you were pregnant with Mylee. Your kids are soooo beautiful. These pictures of Mylee are amazing. I'm glad I found a way to keep up with you. How's Annie doing? Last time I talked to her she was looking into modeling. Anyways, it's good to know what you've been up to.
She is such a sweet girl! These are such beautiful pictures. Thanks a ton for letting us stay there!!! We had so much fun!
Mel,
Hey, I'm just letting you know that I'm going private this week so hurry and send me your email.
I've decided that I'm not comfortable not knowing who's looking at my kids. Anyways, we need to keep in touch.
فني نجار ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس وكنب ببيشة
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالطائف
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالطائف
Post a Comment