No, we didn't decide to hold Brooks back--he is attending his first year of Kindergarten. So why you ask am I posting his preschool pictures and not his "first day of kindergarten pictures?"
Besides the fact that I've just been REALLY behind in my blogging lately (gotta cut back on all the sun bathing--ha ha). The truth is that school started a month ago and I have yet to take his "first day of kindergarten pics" wah, wah, wah, wahhhh!
I will get to his, Mylee's and the twins "first day" pictures before the end of the school year--I promise!
But for now, I'll post some of the fun things Brooks did during his last year of preschool. Congratulations Brooks on graduating from preschool--you're in the big time now!





3 comments:
I am so happy to see that you have updated your blog. ha ha ... I can't believe Brooks is in kindergarten, he is so dang cute. We need to come visit you soon. We miss you guys so much. What is a good time of year for us to come? Take Care :)
Uhhh, NOW! We would LOVE you guys to come visit. It really depends on what you want to do. The beach is warmer in the summer months, Disneyland is less crowded when school is in, you get the idea...seriously, come visit!!! BTW, I hate that you already mastered blogging! I want your help--give me all your secrets and maybe I'll post more often :)
You make me feel like I am on the ball! Kidding. Just happy to see a new post. That Brooksy is too cute.
Post a Comment