LIFE

WE DO NOT REMEMBER DAYS, WE REMEMBER MOMENTS.

FAMILY PICS

Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

15 comments:

Makell said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! what a great sunny spot for pics - Love em. The twins dresses and hair are adorable. How was your Easter Sunday?

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

We had a nice quiet Easter. How was yours? Mom said you all gave great talks--wish I could have been there :(

mckell said...

Happy Easter! miss you guys. ps no one ever told me how the mb20 concert in cali was... jerk! jk. anywho let me know.

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

That's my next post...

Jenny H said...

Cute pictures...I think I bought Abby the same dress that Mylee has on- Target??? (love that store).

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

I actually bought Mylee the same dress as the twins (she likes to match them), but it ended up being shorter thank I liked. Nothing better than last minute Easter dress shopping--thank you Target!

Blondie Blues said...

Hey, it's Deborah T. I'm glad you found my our BLOG. I got yours through your cute Christmas card you sent out. Your family is adorable and I love seeing what you and your fam are up to. Looks like you all are loving Cali; I have to say that 5 days out of the week I wish we lived there. What can I say I love the warm weather, especially with kids. Keep in touch, keep up the fun pics, and keep up the great thoughts. Love, DT

-KJ said...

I can't believe how much those girls look like you. We miss you guys! Kev said we would move there if you would support us!
BTW, I just thought I would wait and send that package. It will bet there in a couple weeks. You will see.

k8shoe said...

I love the twins dresses. Cute pictures of the kids! We didn't go to church on Sunday cuz I'm sick of telling people that I STILL haven't had my baby plus my calling makes me tired (Primary Secretary)....so my kids didn't get to sport their Easter outfits. Maybe they'll still fit them next Easter. :)

Jodie said...

So cute. I love those flowers in the field. I'd like to take pics there, but I think John's afraid there's bugs in there... :o)

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

Deborah! I'm so glad you blog. Now we can stay updated and keep in touch! Congrats on your newest addition to your beautiful family!

Kj,
You know we'll TOTALLY support you guys--you don't mind sharing a bed do you? Ha Ha, I can barely support my new "habits" (we went whale watching today--good times :) So what's this package?

Katie, will you please have your baby? I can't wait any longer! No wonder you didn't go to church, I can only imagine--but you can't escape it here--have her already!

Jodie,
Bugs eh? Interesting--good to know! So, I'd love to see your blog, but I need an invite...

Heidi Louise said...

So cute Mel... I love all the pictures. I think your oldest daugher looks just like you.

Oh and I met some of your former co-workers last week. I should have got some of their names. They brought my Grandma from Kaysville to the new hospital in Murray. They said they missed you.

Brianne said...

Seriously, your kids are ridiculously beautiful, and well behaved for that matter. I love all the pictures.

It was soo good to get to see you last week. I can't wait till it is whenever we want because we will both be in LR!!!

-KJ said...

For Mr. Brooksy. I just thought I would send them together. We want him to know he still has a friend here that thinks about him!

Tia said...

Your kids are SO cute!! And it is so pretty out there. I am still trying to convince Peter to take the California bar. We will see...so far, no go.