So what do you associate with:
Bounce houses
Food booths
Games
Cotton Candy and Popcorn
Parades
Announcers
Balloons
Banners
Professional Pictures
Newspaper Articles
Carnivals?
Major Holidays?
Community Celebrations?
How about opening day of Ladera Ranch T-BALL!!!
Yep, these are just a few of the things they did for Brooks' opening day of T-BALL!
Besides all the fun games, food and festivities, they had all the teams line up and walk in a parade. When each of the boys got to the rainbow of balloons, they announced each of their names as if they were going onto the field of the world series.
Along with all of this, Brooks also has 3 coaches, 2 team moms, Practices and games on Saturdays AND Mondays, 2 pizza parties, 1 breakfast party, and 1 Angels day (which includes another parade, taking the field with the Angels team and sitting in the dugout during a game).
I can't wait to see what life after t-ball has to offer...




8 comments:
Hmmmm, somehow our T-Ball didn't have ANY of those things. That sounds like a blast though! I'm still trying to decide if I should sign McKay up again this year....it's pretty hilarious to watch her play. I think she got my non-athletic gene.
Holy grail! Maybe we should come out for the final tourney! I know, empty promise, right.
Can't wait to see ya Friday!
All that and they couldn't come up with a uniform that could fit him. What a rip-off!
Man I wonder if they offer to fly out family for the world t-ball series they are bound to have! You will have to let me know how he does. So it's a good thing that you are coming this week because now I have to go for KB, which is sad, but now I get to go :)
We got screwed Mel. All I remember about playing softball with you is being yelled at to be more flexible - of which you totally defended me I might add! Your neighborhood seems awesome!
So i'm curious what your sign up fees are! That is amazing -
Brooks looks like he is going to love it!!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we paid for all of these festivities with the insane sign up fees--I really miss Utah sports!
And you're right boomer, you would think they would at least be able to come up with a uniform that actually fits him!
Jenny, I can still picture you trying to stretch--I'm glad I stuck up for you (I think they really didn't believe that you couldn't stretch any more than you were--I love it :)
Melanie-
I cant believe what a small world it is. I am so happy that you and Coleen know eachother. Wow. We love the Bryans like family. Seriously. I wish I was both of your neighbors! Hope you are well. I have to laugh b/c right after I read your blog about getting pulled over I got pulled over- and i didnt know my registration was expired. Seems like all the cops in the universe were happy that day bc he let me off the hook! Come visit us next time you are in Farmington!
Ashley
Hug Coleen for me!
Post a Comment