LIFE

WE DO NOT REMEMBER DAYS, WE REMEMBER MOMENTS.

FAMILY PICS

Thursday, September 27, 2007

FUN IN THE SUN



These are a few pics from our weekend trip down to San Diego. My family came down and we stayed at a home right on the beach...so much fun! We road bikes down the boardwalk, shopped, relaxed and went SURFIN'! I didn't actually get any pics of myself (I got up I swear), but I got some great ones of my sis Annie.

14 comments:

-KJ said...

So cute. I miss seeing those babies! Those are some great shots!

k8shoe said...

Yay! Those pictures get me excited for when we come down!

Cassie said...

So cute! Mia and Annika look SO different already! Sad to me :( I miss them, and the rest of you I guess too. :)

Brianne said...

I love family vaca's at the beach, it looks like you had a great time!

I wish I had an extra ticket to the concert too, I would have made you come with us! (Don't worry, Jake was even bummed that we didn't invite him). You will have to come to Dana Point when we plan a girls trip to the beach house!

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

Katie-this better get you excited to come down here-disney land will be fun too (you too KJ).
Cas-we SO miss you guys. This is a lot harder being away from family than we thought - get down here SOON!
Bri-let me know how James was-so jealous! A girls beach trip would be a blast - I'm so in :)

k8shoe said...

Kj, I know ya just got back from Mexico but come down to California with us! It'll be a party!

-KJ said...

We need to go down one of these freakin' days so we can pick up our dumb bed!!! I want Disney to be separate so I can get TWO Cali trips! Do you think I can get Kev to fall for that one?

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

Quit with your LAME excuses and get your fanny down here! Oh, did it really snow there? Still 77 and sunny here :)

-KJ said...

It snowed in the mountains, but not where we were. It was soooo cold though! Lucky piece of crap!

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

That's right baby! The weather is so nice here I HAVE to lounge around in my bikini ALL DAY LONG :) It's just way too nice not to!
Get makin plans...

-KJ said...

Oh, so you've completely quit wearin G's since you've moved out there? It is all starting to make sense...

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

Hey, it's California - no judgment here girlfriend :) (that is why we do things right?)hehe

-KJ said...

So how does Dwight feel about you being strapped to another man 10,000 feet in the air?

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

If that was the case he might be a little more willing to let me do it(he's just that type of guy :). We actually get to fly SOLO on this one. WOO-HOO!
You still have time...