Oh great. You have seen my track record lately! Now I might have to actually take some pictures or something! Ok, Ok, I will try and do it on Saturday! I have birthdays and graduations tomorrow and Friday. BTW, I LOVE the pictures. Can you at least TRY and make us feel like you miss us? Jeez!
Hello! It's nice to be back online again!! I'm leaving today for the weekend (we are going to San Diego :) but I will have lots of fun pics and stories to blog about when we're back. You better have some too! Later
Very cute pictures. So glad you're back on! Whatever, I already did my "why do I blog"....did you see how many times I posted last week? It was a marathon post week. I blog for my own entertainment purposes.
I know what you mean Katie, I will hopefully have my own marathon post soon so I can stay up on the happenings of these past few weeks. I totally agree Cassie, blogs are great!
I understand why you blog...your kids are beautiful! I saw on Katie's blog that you got the Vampire books. I am warning you, make sure you have lots of time because once you start you can't stop!!! Brianne
We miss you guys too! We LOVE California, we just need to get all our fam and friends to move down and it will be perfect! I heard about Dave's leg. I'm glad he's okay. And congrats on the pregnancy! Hope all is well, keep us updated on your fam and all :)
9 comments:
Oh great. You have seen my track record lately! Now I might have to actually take some pictures or something! Ok, Ok, I will try and do it on Saturday! I have birthdays and graduations tomorrow and Friday. BTW, I LOVE the pictures. Can you at least TRY and make us feel like you miss us? Jeez!
Hello! It's nice to be back online again!! I'm leaving today for the weekend (we are going to San Diego :) but I will have lots of fun pics and stories to blog about when we're back. You better have some too!
Later
How else could you keep track of the crazy happening of 4 children if you didn't blog? Isn't it wonderful.
Very cute pictures. So glad you're back on! Whatever, I already did my "why do I blog"....did you see how many times I posted last week? It was a marathon post week. I blog for my own entertainment purposes.
I know what you mean Katie, I will hopefully have my own marathon post soon so I can stay up on the happenings of these past few weeks.
I totally agree Cassie, blogs are great!
I understand why you blog...your kids are beautiful! I saw on Katie's blog that you got the Vampire books. I am warning you, make sure you have lots of time because once you start you can't stop!!!
Brianne
Melanie- Your blog is cute and your kids are darling like always! How is California! We miss seeing you guys!! HOpe all is well!! love Jess and Dave
We miss you guys too! We LOVE California, we just need to get all our fam and friends to move down and it will be perfect! I heard about Dave's leg. I'm glad he's okay. And congrats on the pregnancy! Hope all is well, keep us updated on your fam and all :)
Why do I blog? Because I finally have the internet again! Hooray!
Post a Comment