LIFE

WE DO NOT REMEMBER DAYS, WE REMEMBER MOMENTS.

FAMILY PICS

Friday, December 7, 2007

NEW CHILDCARE SOLUTION--OR HOW TO HANDLE MY HORDING ADDICTED SON?

So everyone LOVED Brooks' new hobby (see previous post), but I am just beside myself. I just don't know what to do...well, DIDN'T know what to do! I found this great new concept for day care. I think it might help with Brooks' hording too? What do you think, should I give it a shot???


Report: Many U.S. Parents Outsourcing Child Care Overseas

9 comments:

Cassie said...

Just make sure to write the correct zip code! Funny

ScottBoomer said...

Melanie you've been tagged. Check out my blog for more info.

Makell said...

Do you think the kids come back smelling like curry?

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

Hmmm, not sure. But if they do, that's just an added benefit :) 12cents a month baby!!!

-KJ said...

Quiet for 2 or 3 days? Where do I sign up?!!
I probably shouldn't have watched that with Spencer sitting by me. He was wide eyed the whole time. Especially at, "I had to eat my own fingers." Hahahaha! Right after it was over he recited our phone number. Do you think he was scared he would get lost in the mail? Oops!
Curry is a benefit for sure. Mmmm.

k8shoe said...

So can you send more than one child in a box to save on shipping? Shipping has GOT to be the catch....cuz it sounds way too good to be true!

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

Kj I MADE Brooks watch it AND I rewound the "I had to eat my own fingers"--TWICE :)
Needless to say, I think he's on his way to recovery.

Katie, I've been looking into different shipping options (flat rate (cheap but takes a bit longer) vs. Express mail (guaranteed with a signature--but much more expensive). It's a tough one...I'll keep ya updated.

k8shoe said...

As long as you send some snacks (lightweight ones like twinkies and air crisp Ritz crackers...as to not add too much weight) in the box with them, the flat rate would be a good option (more time in shipment means more free time!)

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

Excellent point! I can't believe we didn't think to do this sooner! What will they come up with next? It's so great living in such a progressive era.